Happy 3rd July to all of my friends. I have decided to document my goals as I have been reading and researching productivity and how to make the most of my time. One of the main things I have learnt is to tell someone as it helps you stay accountable. So; this is me telling you guys. This is actually the first month I’ve ever had goals so I will report back at the end of this month and then report on the next month’s goals as well.
- Lose 10lbs. So, like most people my age I am currently trying to lose weight and get healthier. Those of you who know me, know that I eat very unhealthily normally so I’m trying to change that! The plan is to lose 10lbs. I will be going to the gym more, trying to eat out less and also walking wherever possible. If you have a Fitbit we should be friends!
- Read/finish 1 book. Alongside trying to become healthier physically I am trying to improve myself mentally as well. Read/finish 1 book is a goal for me at the moment because I have so many books I want to read but also I have a terrible habit of not finishing books. Find out what I’m reading on GoodReads here.
- Go to the Gym 14 times. I have found that the idea of going certain times a week is harder to achieve because some weeks I am busier than others. It also means if I get behind then I can binge go to the gym. My new boyfriend is also a gym/fitness enthusiast so that definitely helps! 🙂
- Practice self-care once a day. I have recently found out that my employer does a year’s free subscription to HeadSpace; a meditation app. I am trying to practice self-care once a day because that is the first thing I neglect when I’m stressed. I am aiming to at least do a meditation session a day.
- Blog once a week. This one is very self-explanatory. I have been meaning to blog regularly for years and finally feel like I know what I want to blog about. I’m going to focus on music, minimalism and self-development. So far I am keeping up with the once a month blogging thing. I’m so proud. 😉
Do you have goals for the month of July or longer term goals? If you do then let me know!
Lets connect here: