I thought that last year was the worst year to date but it turns out 2018 is already shaping up to be a contender. I was listening to a few songs on the way to work during the week and realised how close to my feelings and situations they were. Thus this post was born; 5 songs to describe my week.
Continue reading 5 Songs To Describe My Week
Those of you who know me will know that Kalyn Nicholson is the 1 lifestyle YouTuber that I talk about all the time and have followed for years. There are a lot of reasons why I adore Kalyn. She’s such an inspiration because she is a genuinely kind hearted girl who spends her time online inspiring others to be their best self. She’s in her twenties, as am I so I feel like we have a lot in common and she speaks more about being an adult and is a good role model for younger girls.
Koze is Kalyn’s new site and brand and the shop is opening very soon. The main thing to drop from Koze (other than the cute pictures of course) is her ebook #Feels which you can purchase here.
The book basically has beautiful artwork and talks about a bunch of feelings and situations and how you can get through them. It’s helped me through a lot of situations recently so if you need a pickmeup I would definitely give it a go! 🙂
Aileen is the owner of Lavendaire and possibly one of the most calming people that I watch on YouTube. She’s also one of the few people who’s newsletters I actually look forward to because they’re always so positive and helpful. She’s also very beautiful and her Instagram feed is amazing. She does YouTube videos and has a blog which focus on inspiration and helping people to discover more about themselves.
She also has an amazing SoundCloud account and is an amazing musician.
The Artist of Life workbook is Aileen’s workbook and is basically an inspiring book that you go through and it helps you to figure out where you are and where you should be going.
There’s a lot to be learned by going through this workbook even if you already feel like you’ve got it all together.
We can carry on the conversation here:
The Liebster Award is something I’d actually never heard of before. I was nominated for it by the wonderful Elise. It’s such a sweet idea so I definitely had to do it! The questions she has suggested is below:
- What was the inspiration for the name of your blog?The inspiration behind the “KB” is kinda boring and stands for Kayleigh Bella. Kayleigh is actually my first name although I normally go by my middle name online which is Isabella. Chaos I just liked because I can be pretty chaotic as a person so I thought it just worked. The second choice was Delirium because I like the book but that’s hard for other people to spell!
- What has been the best thing to happen to you so far since starting blogging?
The best thing to happen to me so far is that I’ve met so many helpful, kind and inspiring young ladies who are building their blogs and helping people along the way.
- What Instagram/Youtube/Pinterest accounts inspire you?
Kalyn. Nicholson. I absolutely adore this girl. She’s amazing and pretty and funny and kind and inspiring… I kind of how the biggest crush on her as a human 😉
- What’s your signature look? (clothes, hair and makeup)
I’m kind of boring with this, I normally wear all black or dark or neutral colours. My makeup is normally minimal with a bold lip colour. My hair is normally naturally wavy and ombre.
- What are you reading right now, and what do you think of it so far?
I’m actually reading the Million Dollar Blog by Natasha Courtnay-Smith. It’s pretty amazing and it’s great for a beginner blogger like me. I’m learning so much.
- What TV show do you wish you lived in and why?
Don’t laugh. I’m low key obsessed with the Netflix version of The Mortal Instruments, the series. I’d totally love to live there even though it’s super dangerous. It looks super badass and exciting though. I want those cool shadow hunter tattoos.
- Current favourite song?
Unapologetically by Kelsea Ballerini. It’s so beautiful and I’m a total romantic. Something about beautiful meaningful lyrics makes me all loved up. Is that just me?
- What hobby do you want to take up?
I really want to take up calligraphy. Some of the hand lettering I have seen in bullet journals is straight up art.
- What goals are you currently working towards?
I’m currently working towards growing my audience here on my blog but also working out what I want to do as a career as I’m still so unsure.
- What’s your quote to live by?
Live a life that will inspire others.
- What motivates you?
I’m motivated by the idea that my content can help people and make some sort of difference, even just to one person.
- Do you have any tattoos? If so, what are they?
- Would you rather live forever or travel back in time and live in that period and why?
- Whats your staple fashion item you can’t live without?
- How long have you been blogging?
- What job would you do if money was no object?
- What’s one piece of advice you’d give an inspiring blogger?
- Where do you want to be in 5 years time?
- What’s your favourite photo you’ve taken for your blog to date?
- If you join a team for an existing blog; whose would you work on?
- Whats the best film you’ve seen this year?
- One item you can’t live without?
Geek of All
We can carry on the conversation here: